How to Join Us
Most prospective members like to come along and try us out before joining! Feel free to come along for a trial session. For Southampton, the Wednesday runs are best to start with whereas in Eastleigh, either the Monday 8pm or Tuesday 7pm sessions are ideal to try. Email us at email@example.com if there is anything you'd like to check or clarify.
Membership runs from January to January and the cost of annual membership is
How to join or renew your membership:
1. Download, print & complete a membership form:
2. Post your form together with a cheque made out to "Southampton Running Sisters" to Lynne, our membership secretary:
70 Pentire Avenue
3. Lynne will send you back a membership card. Many local running shops give discounts to SRS members - so take your card when shopping for new kit!
4. You will start receiving emails from our group email service. You'll also be able to send emails to all other members using this.
5. You can also join our Facebook group - another handy way of finding out what's going on.
6. Regular members will receive a UK Athletics card as well in the summer. This gives an affiliaiton number that
There is no charge for any of our regular training sessions or for the winter track sessions. Members are also able to take part in the RR10 and CC6 race series free of charge.
Supporting Hilary as she carried the Olympic Torch in 2012